Friday, January 7, 2011

Musings #3

© Gloria Smith 2011

I am freezing to death again tonight
Need someone to hold me tight
Love me by warm candlelight
Let me know everything's alright
Kiss me sweet... tell me good night

Love can be lost... always bear that in mind as you bear the treasure of love in your heart.

Of all the beauty in the world only your smile enchants me... 

 Make it happen! No... you are NOT too old or too anything... except wonderful. I'm a dreamer. Yes, but you must first have a vision, a dream. NEVER let go of it. Never cease to believe in your dream because your dream is actually you. When we let go of our dreams we cease to believe in ourselves. You can do this. When you run out of options... rest for a bit. The inspiration... the way, the answer will come to you. You can do this. Smile...

Sometimes my heart is sad, sometimes I'm confused and don't know who I am, and sometimes I wonder why I'm here, and why I go on... but in the end I just keep singin' my songs and love everyone until all that's wrong floats away in the notes of a song... I must sing. Please listen... :) :) :) Glo

I wish you love... I pray that you never experience the sorrow of love -- the pain it can bring, but only its joy! The joy that makes your heart sing. The joy that makes it an eternal spring in your soul. The love that makes you whole; that curls your toes! LOL When you're walking on air without a care, and nothing matters but love... sweet love... What the world needs now... Smiles to you all! :) :) Glo

Night hides in the shadows of the day and waits for her to go her way, then tiptoes in ever so slow, and once his show begins, we're loathe to have it end, and he contends for those who go into the day, and weary souls long to lay down at the call of his siren song... a fresh cold bed, a pillow soft for sleepy heads, a blanket for the chill, or will you stay up with me he sings? I'll bring to you so many new and glorious thoughts.  You'll ponder truth, and if's and nots... Beware for when the dawn comes breaking through, it tiptoes not but rushes in and with a wink, a song, a grin... it asks, "Did you stay up again?" 

Hours become music when I think of you, and the music whispers to my heart. Thoughts start to turn to love as hours melt away.  If you must say you do not care then silent be and do not share such words with me.  I cannot bear to hear them and do not wish to give them merit, for the music in my heart would cease...  Release me not -- but if you choose to set me free, let me remain in my lovelorn fantasy ;) Glo

Of all my thoughts, of all my days... thoughts of you are most worthy of praise. 

When I think of you, some times my heart leaps right out my chest, and goes running around the room dancing!! 

There are nights my soul is so restless... I want to prowl with the lioness and tame the savage hunger of my soul. I want to howl with the she wolf until the moon cries with my loneliness... I want... We all stalk the desire of the night. while the bats take wing, and the darkness places its magic on display for our wonderment and delight.

Just to speak to you gives me refuge... and in your eyes I find shade from the heat.

Fear prowls the garden of my mind, hiding in the bushes -- a cat crouched low; hindquarters wiggling... 



No comments:

Post a Comment